Sunday, November 26, 2023

Review: Slouch Witch

Slouch Witch Slouch Witch by Helen Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

November 2023 Review

Amazing Read

This was an incredible read. Thank you Sharon J, my bestie for recommending this book to me. This is the first book in The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Magic Trilogy. In this book, we meet Ivy Wilde, a non-Order witch who was taking care of her neighbour, Eve’s familiar. While Eve is away on assignment by the Order, Ivy gets bonded to Adeptus Exemptus Raphael Winters because they mistook her for Eve. Now, she has to go to the Order and participate in the investigations that Adeptus Exemptus Raphael Winters is involved in, while figuring out their attraction for each other. I loved this book. The story was so compelling and I loved the heroine of the story. Ivy was my type of heroine. She was snarky and bad-ass. Raphael “Rafe” Winters….my my….what can I say I loved you even more the second time. You and your blue eyes have my heart! The book had humor which made me love it more because it made the story more comedic and more compelling. I loved the ending. I cannot wait to read book 2! Star Witch, here I come! Overall, an amazing read.

August 2017 Review

Thank you Sharon J for recommending this book to me. This was an incredible read. I loved this book. The story was so compelling and I loved the heroine of the story. She was snarky and bad-ass. Also, I really liked the other characters too. The book had humor which made me love it more. Very interesting book in my opinion. The ending was amazing. I can't wait to read Book 2. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment