Sunday, January 14, 2024

Review: Agatha's First Case

Agatha's First Case Agatha's First Case by M.C. Beaton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

This was an alright read. This is a short novella in the Agatha Raisin series. In this book, Agatha as the secretary of Public Relations office, and has to tell a client that he is going to be arrested for the murder of his wife and the firm is not representing him. I thought that this story was good. I think this has the potential of being a great series. If this is the first case, I wonder how the rest of the series will turn out. I thought Agatha was an interesting character. I actually liked her a lot. I cannot wait to see how she develops as the series goes on. I cannot wait to read the first book in the series. Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death, here I come. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment