Sunday, January 14, 2024

Review: Murder in Christmas River

Murder in Christmas River Murder in Christmas River by Meg Muldoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book in the Christmas River series. This cozy mystery takes place in Christmas River, where it is Christmas all year round. In this book, Cinnamon Peters is a baker, and entering the annual gingerbread competition. A dead body of one of the judges, Mason Barstow is found in the woods behind her shop, and whoever killed him is trying to find it. I thought this was a great start to the series. I thought the story was quick and fun. I thought Cinnamon was a great character. She is indeed one tough cookie. She has been through a lot, but she always gets back up. She is resilient, patient, and smart. I also thought Daniel was a great character. I thought he was sexy, smart and protective.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment