Monday, February 12, 2024

Review: Murder at an Irish Wedding

Murder at an Irish Wedding Murder at an Irish Wedding by Carlene O'Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the second book of An Irish Village Mystery series. This cozy mystery series takes place in the village of Kilbane, County Cork, Ireland. I thought this book was better than the first book. In this book, Siobhan Sullivan is catering for the wedding of Alice, a rich model and Paul, one of her boyfriend, Macdara’s friends. Things take a sour turn when the best man is murdered and Macdara is unable to investigate because he is one of the suspects. It is up to Siobhan to find the killer and clear Macdara’s name. I thought the story was great. I enjoyed the mystery. I thought the story was fast-paced and engaging. I enjoyed the O'Sullivan family. My favourite is Siobhan O'Sullivan because she is feisty and relatable. I enjoyed Macdara’s character in this one. Also, I found Siobhan and Macdara’s relationship cute. I thought their romance was sweet because they care about each other so much. I loved the family dynamic and how they were there for each other. I cannot wait to read book three. Murder at an Irish Churchyard, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment