Monday, February 19, 2024

Review: Fatal Domain

Fatal Domain Fatal Domain by Steven James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an advance review copy for free from Netgalley, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Steven James for the opportunity to read your book. This was an incredible read. This is the second book of the Travis Brock series. After the major twist revealed at the end of book 1, we get to continue the story in book 2. I thought the book was well written and the plot was engaging and compelling. This series feels like every time you read the book you will feel like the story is still new and engaging. I thought this book had that quality and it had me on the edge of my seat. Also, I loved the characters. I love the relationship between Adira and Travis. Their chemistry was perfect. Travis is an amazing character. I thought his character was relatable and brave. He was a great character to read. Adira is another amazing character to read. She is my type of heroine. In my eyes, she is feisty and fierce. She is not willing to go down without a fight and those are the types of characters that I love. Gunner also was an exceptional character. The mystery and suspense was awesome. I thought that the ending was fantastic and I am curious to see if the story will continue on book 3. I cannot wait to see what the next instalment has in store for me. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment