Thursday, March 7, 2024

Review: Murder in an Irish Churchyard

Murder in an Irish Churchyard Murder in an Irish Churchyard by Carlene O'Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the third book of An Irish Village Mystery series. This cozy mystery series takes place in the village of Kilbane, County Cork, Ireland. I thought this series is getting better and better in my opinion. In this book, Siobhan O’Sullivan joins her local police force after solving two murders as an amateur sleuth. For her first case, she must investigate the murder of a stranger at the churchyard cemetery, when the priest calls in about the dead body. I thought the story was great. I enjoyed the mystery. I thought the story was fast-paced and engaging. I enjoyed the O'Sullivan family. My favourite is Siobhan O'Sullivan because she is feisty and relatable. I loved the family dynamic and how they were there for each other. I cannot wait to read book four. Murder in an Irish Pub, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment