Thursday, March 7, 2024

Review: Quest for Celestia: A Reimagining of The Pilgrim's Progress

Quest for Celestia: A Reimagining of The Pilgrim's Progress Quest for Celestia: A Reimagining of The Pilgrim's Progress by Steven James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

This was an incredible read. I loved the story and it was well-written. In this book, Kadin is a 18 year old boy who meets a mysterious man and receives a mysterious book called The Blood. The book reveals pain sores all over his body and his fellow villagers. I thought the story was amazing. I thought Kadin was an amazing character. He is unique. I also love Leira. I thought she was my type of heroine. I loved her. She was my favourite. I thought the ending was beautiful. Everything happens for a reason! Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment