Friday, March 15, 2024

Review: Murder in an Irish Pub

Murder in an Irish Pub Murder in an Irish Pub by Carlene O'Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the fourth book of An Irish Village Mystery series. This cozy mystery series takes place in the village of Kilbane, County Cork, Ireland. I thought this series is getting better and better in my opinion. In this book, the #1 poker star in Ireland is found dead by apparent suicide from the Rory Mack’s Pub. It is up to Siobhan to figure out who did it without revealing all of her cards, or she could be the next target. I thought the story was great. I enjoyed the mystery. I thought the story was fast-paced and engaging. I enjoyed the O'Sullivan family. My favourite is Siobhan O'Sullivan because she is feisty and relatable. I loved the family dynamic and how they were there for each other. I cannot wait to read book five. Murder in an Irish Cottage, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment