Sunday, January 16, 2022

Oral Communication (Love 101 #5) by Winter Travers


Blurb from Goodreads:

Communications Professor Aiden Halifax is as strait-laced as they come. A firm believer that rules are meant to be followed, not broken.

Tattoos and suits collide when this quiet Professor comes face to face with his new TA. Not only is Win Grant covered in more ink than a ten page term paper, she's too mouthy and sassy for her own good.

Terrible first impressions and unexplainable chemistry leave both Aiden and Win feeling perplexed.

Sometimes all you need to do is a little communicating.

Some oral communicating.

Oral CommunicationOral Communication by Winter Travers
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an alright read. This is book 5 of the Love 101 series. The story is a student-teacher romance. The story is a romance between Aiden, the teacher, and Win, the teacher’s assistant. I thought the story was quite boring. It was not like most of the student-teacher books that I have read. The characters were good. I liked them, but I wished the story could have been longer so that I got to see what happened between the last two chapters. Aiden is a 28-year-old Communications Professor. I would describe him as sexy, smart and strait-laced. Win is a 26-year-old grad student who works as Aiden’s Communications Teacher’s Assistant. I would describe her as spunky, smart and witty. Their chemistry together was good as well. The ending seemed a bit rushed. I wanted more content on what happened, and their happily ever after. I cannot wait to read the other books in the Love 101 series even though they are really short. Overall, an okay read.

No comments:

Post a Comment