Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: 12th of Never

12th of Never 12th of Never by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Actual Rating: 4.15

This was an interesting read. This is my favourite book of the series so far.I really love Lindsay Boxer. She has become one of my favourite heroines. In this book, Lindsay gives birth to her daughter during a thunder storm. Also, she has a case that involves a rising football player as the primary suspect of a murder. While also dealing with a professor who is experience vivid dreams of about shootings that seem to be accurate on every front. There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I really liked the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are great. The ending was great, and I didn't expect it at all. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it. I can't wait to read book 13, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me. Unlucky 13, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment