Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Stolen Heir

Stolen Heir Stolen Heir by Sophie Lark
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. When I found out that these stories follow the Kingmakers parents, I thought that I had to read this before continuing the Kingmakers series. This was the second book of the Brutal Birthright series and this story features the love story between Anna’s parents Mikolaj and Nessa. Their romance was a beauty and the beast mafia version story. Mikolaj kidnaps Nessa to avenge the murder of the Butcher, who Mikolaj called father. As Nessa continues to live in captivity with Miko, she starts to develop friendships with her maid, Klamath and love for Miko. Nessa is Callum’s little sister who is a ballerina, and I thought that she was naive at times, but also very sweet, and smart. I thought she was a great ‘Belle.’ The beast of this story, Mikolaj “Miko” is leader of the Polish mafia. He is sexy, dark and possessive. I feel like he is very misunderstood, but as the story progresses the one person who knows him is Nessa. That’s why I thought the romance was great, and it had a lot of action-packed scenes too. It was great to see Callum and Aida as well. The ending few chapters were the best part. I loved how they got their dreams and ended up having a lovely life together. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment