Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Intro to Anatomy

Intro to Anatomy Intro to Anatomy by L. Nicole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an alright read. This is book 12 of the Love 101 series. This story follows the romance of Anatomy teacher, Sophia falling in love with the night school mechanic teacher Lance "Shotgun" Reed. I thought the story was okay. This was a quick read, but I wished the story could have been longer. Lance is serving community service for assaulting a man who was physically abusive to his wife and daughter as a mechanic instructor at a night school, where he meets Sophia, who has to oversee his class. Lance is possessive, sexy, and the president of MC club. Sophia is sophicated, and very different than Lance. However, their romance was insta-love, which is not my favourite type of books. I am glad that they got their happily ever after. The ending was abrupt. I wished that there was more scenes about their life after moving in, and maybe their wedding or a scene with their children. I have one book left to read in this series, and then I am done. I can't wait to see what book 11 has in store for me. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment