Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Confessions of a Murder Suspect

Confessions of a Murder Suspect Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an alright read. This is the first book of James Patterson’s Confessions Series. I thought the story was intriguing, but I did feel like the plot went all over the place. I thought the story lacked a bit as there were some parts that I found boring. The characters needed more development as well. I did not love them nor dislike them. I just thought they were okay. The mystery and suspense was good, but I found his adult books more interesting than this one. I hope that the series can continually get more and more interesting and better. I am going to continue with this series. I can’t wait to see what Book 2 brings. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment