Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Texas Ranger

Texas Ranger Texas Ranger by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. This was the first book in the Rory Yates series. I really enjoyed getting to know Rory Yates and his crime-solving abilities. In this book, Rory has to figure out who murdered his ex-wife, Anne. The story was great. I really liked the characters. Rory is a dedicated Texas Ranger, and in this book, I felt like I got to understand his character more. Although he is dedicated when it came to his work, he was always away from his marriage to Anne. In this book, he makes some mistakes in his process of figuring out Anne’s killer. However, I thought that made him more relatable because he shows us that although he is emotional, and prone to make bad judgment calls. The other characters were well-written and well-developed as well. This story was fast-paced and filled with all the ingredients of a James Patterson thriller. I can’t wait to continue Rory Yates’s story in Book 2. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment