Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: The Dean

The Dean The Dean by Cassie Mint
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. This is book 4 of the Teacher's Pet series. This is the final book of the series. This story follows the romance of the Dean of the college that the character go to, James Gibson and his younger Assistant, Charlotte. This is also forbidden because James is Charlotte’s father’s best friend. Charlotte is living in James’s house, while also working as his assistant. She is trying to start her own Pet Photography business. She is sassy, smart, and lovable. James is the Dean of the college that Avery, Paige, and Leona go to. He also falls for Charlotte, who he has not seen since she was 16 years old. I would say that he is possessive, sexy, and charming. Also, I found the epilogue to be the best part. I thought the series was great, and interesting. It was great to see the girls in each story and help their friends out. I got to see the characters again and their moments after graduation in a bonus epilogue, which was also great. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment