Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Invisible

Invisible Invisible by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book of the Invisible series. I really enjoyed it. Emmy Dockery is a FBI analyst who is on leave and dealing with the loss of her sister during a house fire. As the house fires continue to add up, she begins to think that these accidental house fires are deliberate murder scenes. Now, she has to convince her coworkers and ex-boyfriend about her theory. They all think she is crazy. However, when she is able to finally find a strong clue, she and the FBI are now on the case. I thought the writing was great. This story is compelling, and engaging. The mystery, crime and suspense make you eager and on the edge of your seat. The characters were well-developed and interesting. I really liked Emmy. I thought she had some qualities similar to Lindsay Boxer from the Women’s Murder Club series. I thought the ending was great, but now I am curious to see what happens next. I didn’t not see it coming. I can’t wait to read Unsolved. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment