Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Lost

Lost Lost by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book in the Tom Moon series. The story revolves around Miami detective, Tom Moon, joining the FBI in “Operation Guardian” as its leader, and investigating a deadly crime syndicate in Amsterdam that involves human trafficking and lead by the “Blood Brothers” Roman and Emile Rostoff. As this is a new series, I thought it was a great addition to the James Patterson collection. The story was fast-paced and engaging. I really liked Tom Moon as a character. I thought he was an interesting character to read and learn about in this book. Also, I really liked the plot twists within the book. I hope that there will be more in this series. I would love to see where Tom Moon’s journey goes next. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment