Thursday, May 25, 2023

Review: Murder, Interrupted

Murder, Interrupted Murder, Interrupted by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable read. It was interesting to listen to the audiobook. I thought the narrator was really good. I think this is my first time reading a True Crime Novel and it did not disappoint. In this book, there were two different true crime stories.

The first story is Murder, Interrupted. In this story, an unfaithful business man, Frank, plots the murder of his wife, Nancy so that he can be with his mistress. However, his attempts are foiled when Nancy gets brutally shot, but survives leading to an investigation. This story was great. I thought the plot and crime was interesting. The characters were great. The mystery, the fast-paced, and the investigation made this story for me. I give this story a 3.5/5.

The second story is Mother of All Murders. In this story, a teenage girl, Gypsy, exacts revenge on her mother, Dee Dee, after learning that she is not sick after all the years. I thought this story was much better than Murder, Interrupted. The plot of exacting revenge on her mother and disappearing was really interesting. I thought the Dee Dee was well-written and interesting. I really enjoyed this plot. I give this story a 4/5.

This book was great. The mystery, crime, fast-pace we’re great. The story makes me interested in reading the second book in the series. I think this is a great start to a brand new series for me. I can’t wait to see what other true crime stories James Patterson will collaborate with. I give this book a solid 4/5. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment