Monday, July 3, 2023

Review: The Worst Years of My Life

The Worst Years of My Life The Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. It was full of laughter and adventure. Rafe is in middle school and is dreading being in the sixth grade. He has one friend, Leo, who encourages him to break the rule set out in the schoolbook by the end of the year. With every rule he breaks, he earns points. I thought Rafe was a great character. Like most kids who dread school, this book made the topic of going to school comedic and interesting. I wished the story would be longer. However, I am glad that it is a series, so I can read more about Rafe and his friends. I did find the ending abrupt, but I still found the book entertaining. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment