Friday, July 14, 2023

Review: Run, Rose, Run

Run, Rose, Run Run, Rose, Run by Dolly Parton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

Actual Rating: 3.5

This is an enjoyable read. It did not disappoint! I am glad that I got to read a book by Dolly Parton and James Patterson. Run, Rose, Run is about a new, young songwriter-singer, who is trying to leave her past behind. In order to do that, she hitchhikes to Nashville. I thought the story was great. I really loved how both Dolly Parton and James Patterson developed a mystery crime suspense thriller story. I thought all of the characters were great. However, my favourite character is Ruthanna. Also, it was great to hear some of the great country singers add to the audiobook and take the characters to a different level. I really enjoyed hearing Dolly Parton as one of the characters. I cannot wait to read more James Patterson books. The reason for the 3.5 rating is that I thought that there could have been more to the country singer/music storyline. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment