Friday, July 14, 2023

Review: I Funny: A Middle School Story

I Funny: A Middle School Story I Funny: A Middle School Story by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. I finally got to read this book after two months of trying to read it and I am glad that finally got to read it. This is the first book in the I, Funny series. This book revolves around Jamie Grimm's quest to be Long Island's newest and best kid comedian. I thought Jamie was a great character. I related to his character because he is brave. Although he has a wheelchair, he is willing to put himself out there and deliver jokes that are funny. I really liked it. I think this book has taught me some valuable life lessons. I cannot wait to continue with this book series. I really liked the ending. I just wished that there was more added to the story. I can't wait to read book 2. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment