Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Review: You Deserve Each Other

You Deserve Each Other You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

This was an alright read. The story was a lovers-to-enemies-to-lovers romantic comedy. I thought the story was okay. The story revolves around Naomi Westfield and Nicholas Rose. They are engaged, and they both want to end it. However, there is a catch for the person who ends it: they have to pay for the cost of the wedding preparations. Therefore, neither of them wants to be the one to end it, so they begin to sabotage/prank each other. As they continue to prank each other, they slowly start to open up and be themselves, and fall back in love. I liked the characters. I liked Nicholas a bit more at first than Naomi because of her attitude. I did start to relate to her as the story progressed, but I thought her character was sometimes rude. His mother is horrible. I did not like her at all. She was very controlling about their wedding. The last 25% of the book was my favourite. I think there could have been more done with the story. I cannot wait to see what other Sarah Hogle books have to offer. This was a great start to her career as an author. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment