Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Review: The Lawyer Lifeguard

The Lawyer Lifeguard The Lawyer Lifeguard by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

Actual Rating: 3.5

This was an enjoyable read. This is one of the BookShot books that James Patterson writes. One of the reasons why I enjoy the BookShot books is the fact that you can read them quickly. Brian Lord is an attorney who lost his fiancee during a car bomb prior to the events of the book. With no recollection of what happened, he tries to piece together what happens. I thought the story was enjoyable and quick. I do wish the ending could have been longer. I thought it was too abrupt for me personally. The characters, the fast pace, the quick chapters, the mystery, and the suspense had me on the edge of my seat. I cannot wait to continue to read more James Patterson books. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment