Friday, July 28, 2023

Review: Urgent Matters

Urgent Matters Urgent Matters by Paula Rodríguez
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Edelweiss, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Paula Rodríguez for the opportunity to read the book. This was an alright read. This is the debut crime novel from Paula Rodríguez and translated by Sarah Moses. Hugo Lamadrid is wanted for murder, and is travelling by train when there is a train crash. I thought the story had potential, but it did not engage me as much as I thought it would have. The characters were okay. I thought the different characters were good, but I would have liked to get to know them a bit better. I thought the ending was good. I just feel like the plot could have been expanded more. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment