Thursday, August 24, 2023

Review: The 18th Abduction

The 18th Abduction The 18th Abduction by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

Actual Rating: 4.45

This was an interesting read. Every book is getting better and better in my opinion. I really love Lindsay Boxer. She has become one of my favourite heroines. In this book, there are two cases within the storyline. The women are back on the trail of three missing teachers and Joe is following up on the sighting of a Bosnian war criminal. I really liked how we got to see more of Joe in this book. There was crime, mystery, and some badass moments. I really liked the fast pace of the story, and also the twists that unfold in the series are great. The ending was great, and I didn't expect it at all. This series reminds me of Criminal Minds, but an all-female version of it. The series about four best friends, who are more like sisters than friends is the best thing ever. We get to see how they are able to overcome anything because of their friendship. The only thing I am sad about is that Yuki never got to meet Jill. I think if all 5 women were in the series, it would have been even better. I can't wait to read book 19, and I am excited to see what the series has in store for me. The 19th Christmas, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment