Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Review: Time After Time

Time After Time Time After Time by Nicole Sobon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

I received an advance review copy for free from BookSirens, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you Nicole Sobon for the opportunity to read your book. This was an alright read. This is a young adult story about love, loss, and sacrifice. I thought that the story was okay. I found the story interesting in some parts, but I did feel a bit disappointed about how the concept of time travel was depicted. I found it confusing and boring. The characters were okay. I thought Maya was a good character. I found her character relatable. I connected with her and it was nice to understand her as a character. To me, Maya was smart and witty. I liked how she kept fighting for the people that she loved. Also, I thought that the other characters could have been more relatable. I thought that the ending was interesting and it was the best part. I wish the story could have been longer because I think it could have been better if the story had more to the plot and more to the relationship between Cam and Maya. I am looking forward to reading more books by Nicole Sobon. I believe that she has a lot of potential. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment