Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Review: The Reunion

The Reunion The Reunion by L.J. Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

This was an alright read. This is the fourth book of The Vampire Diaries. There are more books in the series but they go under different series names, so this is the final book of the original Vampire Diaries series. In this book, Meredith, Bonnie, Stefan and Damon are the focal points of the story as Elena is gone for most of this book. I liked seeing the four of them work together. Also, I must say I really like Bonnie. She is badass and strong. I think Meredith was smart. The Salvatore brothers are their handsome, mysterious selves. Trying to save Elena with the help of her friends. I thought the story was good, but could have been better. There could be more added to the ending because it felt abrupt to end it like that. I wish we got an insight into how Elena is living after the events of the final chapter. I think the story was boring at times. I will have to read The Vampire Diaries: The Return and see what happens. I am looking forward to seeing what the new series will bring. I still prefer the TV show to the book. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment