Monday, September 11, 2023

Review: Fresh Brewed Murder

Fresh Brewed Murder Fresh Brewed Murder by Emmeline Duncan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book of A Ground Rules Mystery series. It is a cozy mystery that takes place in Portland, Oregon. This book introduces us to our main character, Sage Caplin, who is a co-owner of a coffee cart and roasting company with her friend, Harley. In this book, someone is murdered in front of the coffee cart. Sage owns. I thought the story was great. The plot was interesting. I thought that the characters were great. I thought Sage was a great main character. She has a mother, who is on the run and a father, who is a police officer. I thought she was smart, witty, and unique. I enjoyed the mystery and suspense. I am glad that I finally got to read this book. I cannot wait for book 2 and more Emmeline Duncan books. Double Shot Death, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment