Saturday, September 9, 2023

Review: Hello Stranger

Hello Stranger Hello Stranger by Katherine Center
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

Actual Rating: 3.5

This was an enjoyable read. This is my second novel by Katherine Center. In this story, we meet Sadie Montgomery, an artist looking for her big break into the art scene, but suddenly suffers from face blindness while falling in love. This was a great story. It has a great plot that centers on family, friendship, romance, taking chances, and living with face blindness. I thought Sadie was a great character. In my opinion, she is the type of heroine that I like to read. She is passionate, sweet, and artistic. I also really like her dog, Peanut. The only thing that I did not like was the fact that she fell in love with two men. I think if she just fell in love with one person, I would have loved it more. Other than the love triangle, I enjoyed the book. I cannot wait to read more books by Katherine Center. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment