Monday, September 11, 2023

Review: November 9

November 9 November 9 by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

This was an incredible read. This is my thirteenth Colleen Hoover book and she has created another wonderful piece of writing. In this book, a beautiful love story unfolds between a writer and his unexpected muse. I loved every minute of the book. I feel like this was Colleen Hoover's best book. This book was a roller coaster. Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. They are immediately attracted to each other and decide to meet every November 9th for 5 years. For me, the characters were my favourite part of the book. I loved Ben and Fallon. Fallon is a girl who lost her dreams and self-esteem when she was in an accident with a fire. I thought her character was beautiful. She used to be a girl of confidence but has since lost who she is because of the fire. I loved Fallon. She is a strong, amazing and beautiful heroine. She has been through so much. She doesn't feel beautiful, but she is beautiful. She is more than what people make her out to be, and she should feel all the love and support in the world. Ben is a college student and an aspiring novelist. He is the type of man you want to have. I loved him because he made Fallon feel beautiful and worthy. He sees Fallon more than her scars, but he sees who she is. I loved her chemistry and romance. There were happy and sad moments and an unexpected plot twist. I cannot wait to read more books by Colleen Hoover. She is an amazing writer and I love how she writes her books. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment