Friday, September 8, 2023

Review: Starseed

Starseed Starseed by Olivia Hillier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advanced review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you, Olivia Hillier, for the opportunity to read your book. This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book in the Shadow & Shifter series. This is a great addition to my YA paranormal fantasy stories. I was intrigued by the plot. The story focuses on Maya, a teenage girl who struggles to fit in the world. She possesses the ability to see shadows around the people around her. I thought that was intriguing. I am glad that she is not alone and has Cay by her side. I liked how Cay is helping Maya in finding who and what she is. This book has some very emotional scenes. I felt bad for Kaine. I do not wish anyone to feel like he did. I thought the concept of people coming from stars was interesting and engaging as well. I thought the ending was great. I am looking forward to reading more books in the Shadow & Shifter series. Book 2, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment