Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Review: Legacy of a Princess

Legacy of a Princess Legacy of a Princess by B. Kinde
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Boring Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Edelweiss, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you, B. Kinde, for the opportunity to read your book. This was a meh read. This read was not my cup of tea. I thought the premise was intriguing, but the story disappointed me. The story is about a princess who married a prince and was set to be queen. She becomes depressed and fakes her death to survive. I was excited to read this because it felt like it was going to be a very thrilling read. However, the story turned out to be boring and not as engaging as I thought it would be. I thought the characters were not relatable. I really like to connect with the characters and the story, but in this book, I couldn’t. I wish the characters were more developed. Also, I wish the story was longer so that we can have even more of a background of the princess. I might read book 2 to continue the story, but we will see. Overall, a boring read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment