Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Review: Let It Fall

Let It Fall Let It Fall by P.E. Virk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you, P. E. Virk, for the opportunity to read your book. This was an en read. In this novella, we have 3 main characters: Jasmine, Darius, and Joey. I liked how P.E. Virk wrote their emotions and thoughts. Also, I thought the friendship between Jasmine and her friends was well-written. I thought Jasmine was smart and beautiful. Also, this story teaches us the highs and lows of young adults finding their place in this world. As a young adult, we all want to find our place in this world. We all experience the ups and downs, but it is nice to see how these characters put focus on their friendship, love, and life. The ending was great. I cannot wait to read more P. E. Virk books. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment