Friday, September 15, 2023

Review: The Right Wrong Girl

The Right Wrong Girl The Right Wrong Girl by Elise Brannick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Hidden Gems, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Actual Rating: 3.75

Thank you, Elise Brannick for the opportunity to read your book. This was an enjoyable read. In this story, Tara Clark goes on a blind date with Tristan Weatherby for her sister Mackenzie Clark, and they have a good date. However, they promised each other to tell their parents that the date didn’t go well and they won’t meet again. Until Tristan’s father tells his one of their clients will not sign with them if the CEO doesn’t have the same commitments as he does. So, Tristan asks Tara, who is pretending to be her sister, to be his fiancĂ© to win over the client. While pretending to be Mackenzie, Tara starts to enjoy Tristan’s company and falls in love with him, and vice versa. This was a great plot. It kind of reminded me of a Korean drama that I watched called Business Proposal, which has a similar premise but the main character goes on the blind date for her best friend. This story had me laughing and engaged. I just wish the story was longer. I wished we could have seen their dating life after the reveal of who she really is and their married life. Other than that, the story made me laugh. I enjoyed it a lot. I am happy that they got their happy ending. I can’t wait to read more Elise Brannick books. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment