Monday, September 18, 2023

Review: Witch Hunt: A Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance

Witch Hunt: A Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance Witch Hunt: A Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance by Willow Reign
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

I received an advanced review copy for free from Hidden Gems, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you, Willow Reign, for the opportunity to read your book. This is the first book in the Dark Wolves of Raven Oak series. This was an enjoyable read. This story is a slow-burn, paranormal, reverse harem romance. In this book, Coral is a hybrid witch-wolf, who is hunted by the witch community due to her hybrid nature and finding her wolf pack. I liked the slow burn aspect of the romance because it builds for a better story in the future books in the series. I thought the world was great. I really liked the heroine of this story. Coral is the type of heroine that I love to read. She was fierce, snarky, and smart. I really like her relationship with all the boys. However, I have to say that Fabien is my favourite because of his snarky attitude and the sassy banter between him and Coral. I thought their connection was really genuine. I cannot wait to see her relationship progress with all the boys, but I am most looking forward to the Fabien and Coral moments. The ending was great. I cannot wait to read book 2. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment