Monday, October 16, 2023

Review: The Black Book

The Black Book The Black Book by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book in the Billy Harney series. I enjoy James Patterson's books, and I am glad that I got a chance to read/listen to this book. In this book, Detective Billy Harney accidentally finds a prostitution ring while investigating a murder aka following a murder suspect. I thought the story was great. There was mystery, crime, and a lot of twists. I thought the alternating perspectives of what happened in the past, and the present were great and made the story more interesting. I thought the characters were great. I liked the partnership between Detective Kate and Billy. I thought they worked together really well. Also, I thought Billy was a strong main character. I thought he was smart and intriguing. I thought the ending was great. The story had me from beginning to end, and I cannot wait to read Book 2. The Red Book, here I come. If it is anything like this book, I think I will like it. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment