Thursday, October 5, 2023

Review: Flat White Fatality

Flat White Fatality Flat White Fatality by Emmeline Duncan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the third book of A Ground Rules Mystery series. It is a cozy mystery that takes place in Portland, Oregon. In this story, Sage’s boyfriend, Luke Evan Baxter, co-owns a gaming company called Grumpy Sasquatch Studios, which is located right next to Sage’s roastery. During a team-building exercise, one of the programmers of Bax’s company, Robbie, who is a prankster ends up dead in Sage’s roastery. Now, Sage needs to find out who the culprit is before someone else turns up dead. I thought the story was great. The plot was interesting. I thought that the characters were great. I thought Sage was a great main character. I thought she was smart, witty, and unique. I enjoyed the mystery and suspense. I am glad that I finally got to read this book. I cannot wait for book 4 and more Emmeline Duncan books. Death Unfiltered, here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment