Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Review: Two Week Surrender

Two Week Surrender Two Week Surrender by Hayson Manning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

I received an advance review copy for free from Voracious Readers Only, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Thank you, Hayson Manning, for the opportunity to read your book. This was an alright read. The title of the book I have is called “Two Weeks to Surrender,” and the name of the hero’s name is changed to Trace. However, the premise is the same. In this book, Savannah is ready to move on with her life. Then the man who left her eight years ago, Trace, comes into her diner and storms back into her life. For two weeks, Trace and Savannah live together as requested by Trace, and thus begins their relationship again. I thought the story was okay. It seemed like your typical good girl/bad boy story. I thought the characters were okay as well. I didn’t really have that much of a connection to them. I did find their romance cute. Also, I thought the ending was good. I thought that was best part of the book. I cannot wait to read other books by Hayson Manning. I think she has great potential as an author that I would like to read in the future. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment