Friday, October 20, 2023

Review: Haunted & Wicked

Haunted & Wicked Haunted & Wicked by Liz Gavin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Boring Read

This was a meh read. This is the first book of the Club Desires series. This read was not my cup of tea. It was described as a Paranormal Reverse Harem, but it seemed more like a painful love triangle. I thought the story was boring. The characters were not interesting as the book was short and I couldn’t connect with them that much. I wished the story was longer so that we can see progression in the relationship. However, I think the real reason I would like the story to be longer is to develop the characters more to make a relatable connection with them. Also, the ending was too abrupt. I was confused as to why the story ended like that. I will check out some other Liz Gavin books, I just thought this book was not as good as it could have been. Overall, a boring read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment