Saturday, November 11, 2023

Review: Fourth Wing

Fourth Wing Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

Thank you Sharon J for recommending this book to me. This was an incredible read. The story was awesome. I couldn’t put it down. The story itself is what stands out to me. The romance is secondary and it is a great sign of Rebecca Yarros’s writing if we know that the story can stand alone without a romance as well. She made me invest in the world that she created. The characters were fantastic. I loved Violet and Xaden. Violet Sorrengail is my type of heroine. She is smart, snarky, and brave. I love that she was willing and able to stay in a quadrant that she didn’t want to join. However, my favourite part was the moments between Violet and Xaden. Their chemistry was undeniable. Also, I love Xaden as well. I am in love. The last few chapters were incredible. I thought the ending was brilliant, but left me with more questions. The beginning was a bit like Divergent and Hunger Games, but with dragons. However, it was so much more than I was expecting for an opening book to a series. I can’t wait for more suspense, and whatever else is to come. I can’t wait for book 2. I need it to be November already. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment