Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Review: Instant Regret

Instant Regret Instant Regret by Hazel Parker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

This was an alright read. This is a college student-teacher romance book. In this book, the relationship between Dr. Luke Dean, the professor, and Carly Williams, the student begins after a viral TikTok of Carly professing her love for Dr. Dean. I thought the story was good, but there were moments where I was annoyed with the hero. I think he was a bit to indecisive at times, which made the story not as interesting. The characters were good. I actually really liked Carly. She was bold, smart and stood up for herself. She was interesting and relatable. For Luke, I thought he was alright. He did have some good qualities, but there were some decisions that I thought he should not have made. I thought the ending was cute. I am glad that they got their happily ever after. I cannot wait to read more Hazel Parker books. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment