Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Review: Switched

Switched Switched by Jen Calonita
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the fourth book of the Fairy Tale Reform School series. In this book, Rumpelstiltskin is no longer headmaster. Beauty and Prince Sebastian (The Beast) join the teaching staff. Gilly is worried about her sister, Anna, who has joined Rumpelstiltskin. The Royal Court said they are working on it but there is no evidence of it. New kid, Jack is telling tales of his family being snatched by Rump. Gilly and Jack are looking for answers and are willing to break rules in order to get the people they love back.I think this story was great. I thought the characters were great and relatable. I really liked Gilly. She was an interesting character. I really liked how she was characterized as a person who gave everything to her family. I love how Rumpelstiltskin is the villain again in this story. Also, it is great to see Jack come into the storyline. Also when I read this book, I thought of the movie series, Descendants, which is about mischievous villains' kids getting a second chance to be good. I thought the ending was great. I am glad that I found this series. I cannot wait to see what book 5 has in store for me. Wished (Book 5), here I come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment