Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Review: Wished

Wished Wished by Jen Calonita
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing Read

This was an incredible read. This is the fifth book of the Fairy Tale Reform School series. In this book, the citizens of Enchantasia are on high alert with Rumpelstiltskin still on the loose. Also, Maxine finds an old lamp which holds an very enthusiastic genie, and wishes for everyone to be happy! Now Gilly and Maxine must find to break the wish, so that people can focus on Rumpelstiltskin. I thought the characters were amazing and relatable. I loved Gilly. She was an interesting character. I really liked how she was characterized as a person who gave everything to her family. I love how Rumpelstiltskin is the villain again in this story. Also, it is amazing that so many different fairy tales are introduced during the series. I grew up with these fairy tales as I think almost everyone did, but to see how Jen Calonita brought our favourite characters and made a series of them all together. Also when I read this book, I thought of the movie series, Descendants, which is about mischievous villains' kids getting a second chance to be good. I thought the ending was great. I am glad that I found this series. I cannot wait to see what book 6 has in store for me. Cursed (Book 6), here I come. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment