Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review: Caution to the Wind

Caution to the Wind Caution to the Wind by Giana Darling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an incredible read. This is seventh book of the Fallen Men series, and I loved it. This story is about former doctor turned biker, Henning “Axe-Man” Axelsen and Mei Zhen Marchand. In this book, Mei Zhen has left Henning and Cleo for eight years and comes back to them when something horrible happens to Cleo. Henning is angry and hates Mei for abandoning them, and Mei is trying to prove that she still loves them, and also to the Fallen MC family. Mei is still trying to avenge the death of Henning’s wife and Cleo’s mother, Katie Kay, who Mei saw get killed. Mei Zhen is Henning’s stepdaughter, Cleo’s best friend. She is willing to fight for the people that she love, and she does martial arts. I thought she was a badass, snarky, and beautiful heroine. Henning is as protective as they come. He is willing to do whatever is necessary to protective his family and the Fallen MC. I thought he was protective, over-the-top, and sexy. I love their chemistry. Although, they have a big age gap between them, that doesn’t stop their love and their chemistry just oozed off the page. I am happy for Henning and Mei got there happily ever after. I can’t wait to read the next book, which is about Cedar, and the Calgary Fallen MC. Overall, an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment