Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review: Learning The Hard Way

Learning The Hard Way Learning The Hard Way by Kassandra Cross
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay Read

Actual Rating: 2.5

This was an alright read. This was a student-teacher relationship romance story. It was not the best student-teacher relationship story I have read. I thought the story was too short. The student-teacher aspect of the story was non-existent until the end, and I was expecting more. I would have liked to see more interactions between the main leads. Also, I would have liked to get more background of the characters instead of being directly into the story. I had high expectations for this one, but I think it fell flat. I am slightly disappointed with the way the story ended. I think it would have been better and more interesting if the story was longer. I do think that Kassandra Cross has potential and will read more of her works in the future. I just thought this book was not the best student-teacher relationship story. Overall, an okay read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment