Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Review: Deadly News

Deadly News Deadly News by Jody Holford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the first book in the Britton Bay series. In this book, we meet our heroine, Molly. She is new to Britton Falls, and works as the new copy editor for the newspaper. When she finds her new coworker's body, she begins to investigate his death. I thought the story was great. I like reading cozy mysteries and this was a great start for a new one in my collection. I thought that Molly was a great character. I thought she was smart, witty, and interesting. I thought the romance was sweet. I really liked the other characters as well. The ending was interesting. I am wondering how book two will turn out. I cannot wait. Deadly News, here we come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment