Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Review: Deadly Vows

Deadly Vows Deadly Vows by Jody Holford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the second book in the Britton Bay series. In this book, Molly, now the editor-in-chief of the newspaper, is trying to interview a rising caterer for a wedding that is happening at the bed and breakfast where she rents a small cottage home. When the caterer is found dead, then the investigation is on. I thought the story was great. I like reading cozy mysteries. This book was better than the first book. I thought that Molly was a great character. I thought she was smart, witty, and interesting. I thought the romance was sweet. I really liked the other characters as well. The ending was interesting. I am wondering how book three will turn out. I cannot wait. Deadly Ride, here we come. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment