Saturday, December 16, 2023

Review: Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped

Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped by Annette Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an interesting read. This is the third book of The Guild Codex: Demonized series. It is part of the urban fantasy series The Guild Codex, but it can be read as a standalone series. In this book, Robin and Zylas teams with Ezra in order to find one of Claude’s associates, an albino mage responsible for a whole lot of missing women. I thought the story was good. I thought the interactions between Robin and Zylas were great. I thought that they were great characters and complemented. This book was much better than the first book. I thought the plot was more creative and interesting. Also, I thought Robin grew as a character, and I thought it was nice to get more of a romance in the story. I thought the ending was intriguing. I wonder how book 4 will turn out. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment