Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Review: The Sacrifice

The Sacrifice The Sacrifice by Shantel Tessier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the third book of Shantel Tessier's The L.O.R.D.S series. At Barrington University, there is a secret society where many young men are groomed to become Lords, where they devote their lives to violence in exchange for power. During their senior year of initiation, they receive their Chosen and have their futures planned out for them. In this book, Tyson puts his revenge plan in effect by disrupting the wedding of Laikyn and marrying her himself. Tyson has lived with one foot in the Lords society, and the foot out of it. When we first meet him in The Ritual, I thought he was mysterious. However, I got all the answers that I wanted to know in this book. Laikyn or Lake was a great character. I thought she was sassy. She did not back down from a fight. The story was great. It was fast-paced, had lots of action, plot twists. I thought Tyson and Laikyn were a great couple. I am happy that they got their happily ever after. I cannot wait to continue the series. The Sabotage, here I come! Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment