Friday, December 29, 2023

Review: Poppy Harmon and the Backstabbing Bachelor

Poppy Harmon and the Backstabbing Bachelor Poppy Harmon and the Backstabbing Bachelor by Lee Hollis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Read

This was an enjoyable read. This is the fourth book of the Desert Flowers Mystery series. This series keeps getting better and better. In this book, a group of young people are robbing the elderly. Poppy and the Desert Flowers Detective agency are on the job as Poppy goes undercover at an estate as an old woman who needs help. Then, strange things start happening when a woman who borrows her car is run off the road and killed. Poppy stays undercover, which leads to the arrest of the killer. I thought this story was great. It was funny, and I really liked the characters. I thought Poppy, Violet, and Iris were great characters. They were funny, and their friendship is so great to read. I also thought Matt was a great character as well. He might be an actor, but his personality was great as well. I thought the ending was great. I cannot wait to read book 5 - Poppy Harmon and the Shooting Star. Overall, a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment